Campus Life and Community Concerns Members
Chair - Mr. Ode Hoppie
- Captain Micheal Ambroziak (15)
- Prof. Leslie Carter (15)
- Prof. Brenda Cavanaugh (16)
- Ms. Brenda Cooney (16)
- Prof. Kathleen Costanzo (16)
- Mr. Daniel Fuchs (15)
- Dr. Thomas Halasinski (15)
- Dr. Jeffrey Herron (16)
- Mr. Ode Hoppie (Position)
- Ms. Gwen Strokus (15)
- Prof. Runae Wilson (15)
Students-at-Large (4) all terms expire in 6/15
Task Force Charges - 2014-2015
- Report on the implementation status of recommendations submitted by the Campus Life Task Force and the Community Concerns Task Force in 2013 – 2014, approved by the College Assembly, and forwarded to the College President for signature
- New: Research how other colleges handle code of conduct charges and determine if there are ways to improve the code of conduct process at MCC.
- Investigate the feasibility of putting picnic tables outside each campus building and under some tree areas.
- Examine the need for more designated student lounge areas located away from teaching classrooms to alleviate the noise problem in hallways of academic buildings.