Program and Student Learning Outcomes
1. The program’s three-year mean for licensure exam pass rate will be at or above the Associate Degree Nursing Program mean for the same three year period.
2. Seventy percent of students will complete the nursing program within six semesters from enrollment in the first nursing course.
3. Ninety percent of graduate survey respondents will indicate nursing program satisfaction within 12 months of graduation.
4. Ninety percent of graduate employer survey respondents will indicate satisfaction with graduate performance within 12 months of graduation.
5. Fifty percent of graduates will be employed as registered nurses within 12 months of graduation.
Student Learning Outcomes:
1. Practice nursing within legal, ethical, and regulatory frameworks.
2. Demonstrate effective and/or therapeutic communication principles and skills when interacting with clients, groups and health care providers in diverse health care environments.
3. Assess a client or a group of clients to establish a foundation for the provision of nursing care.
4. Deliver evidence-based nursing care, incorporating critical thinking in clinical decision making.
5. Use caring interventions to assist clients and groups meet their health care needs in diverse health care environments.
6. Teach clients and groups in collaboration with other health care providers, using multiple resources in diverse health care environments.
7. Function with appropriate clinical competencies in the roles of the nurse to assist clients and groups pursuing health and wellness.