Practical Career Considerations
Important Disclosure Information
Practical Career Considerations:
The following Practical Considerations are listed so the student may be better able to assess their career choice in terms of ability to succeed in the program and gain employment in the field:
1. Have written and oral communication skills in the English language to effectively and accurately communicate with patients, peers, supervisors, families and other healthcare members.
2. Have sufficient visual acuity to make radiographic technical adjustments to equipment to produce acceptable radiographs and to assess the completed product for technical accuracy.
3. Have motor skills and strength capable of manipulations and adjustments of patients and equipment.
4. Demonstrate acceptable affective behaviors required by health care employers such as maintaining excellent attendance and integrity and being able to work under pressure.
5. Comprehend and follow clinical policies and procedures related to the profession you choose.