Get Ready to Web Register
- Check “Degree Requirements” Under the “Registrar’s Services” menu inCampusCruiser/WebAdvisor to see what courses you need to take. Or, meet with your academic advisor to plan your schedule. If you don’t know your advisor’s name check “My Advisor” in WebAdvisor, or email the Academic Advising Center at
- Make sure your CampusCruiser/WebAdvisor Log-In ID and Password are working. If you don’t know your Log-In ID and Password, bring a photo ID to the Office of theRegistrar in Chambers Hall, and we’ll provide them.
- Clear old messages from your CampusCruiser/WebAdvisor Email box so that you receive all new Emails about summer or fall registration. It’s important to check yourCampusCruiser/WebAdvisor Email regularly because it is the College’s primary means of communicating important information about your classes, such as room changes, class cancellations, etc.
- Clear holds that may prevent registration. To check for holds, log intoCampusCruiser/WebAdvisor and click on “My Restrictions”. The advisors in the Academic Advising Center in Chambers Hall may be able to lift academic holds to allow you to web register. Financial holds and fines must be resolved before you’ll be able to register for classes.
- Register on the web for all or some of your classes. Change your schedule from the comfort of home. It’s convenient. It’s easy. It’s quick. Web registration is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, until the start of the term.
- Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov, if you haven’t done so already.
- Need help? Email the Registrar’s Office at
. Be sure to check out the Quick Reference Guide “Enroll for Classes”, available on theCampusCruiser/WebAdvisor Log-In page. Or, bring photo ID to the Office of the Registrar in Chambers Hall, and we’ll be happy to help.