Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships will not be credited to your college tuition bill until a thoughtfully worded thank you letter to the donor(s) is submitted to the Scholarships Office.
- Scholarships are issued as a tuition credit. If your tuition has already been paid, a refund will be distributed by the Office of Student Account Services within a few weeks of the award notification and/or receipt of your thank you letter.
- Scholarships are immediately rescinded if the student no longer meets the scholarship requirements.
- Scholarship recipients are required to attend an annual scholarship reception to be held on Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. to meet and personally thank the donors. A renewal award (if applicable) will not be issued for spring 2014 to students who do not attend this event.
- Students must apply for a FAFSA grant if they want to be considered for a need-based scholarship: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ (MCC Federal School Code-002615)
- Academic Information will be verified during the scholarship award process.
- Financial information will be verified during the scholarship award process.
- The availability of scholarships each academic year is subject to change throughout the application period. Please plan to check your online application regularly.
- Knowingly providing false information automatically disqualifies you from all scholarships.
- Preference for spring 2014 awards will be made to students who have not yet received a scholarship for 2013-2014.