Academic Advising

Home Services & Support Academic Advising MCC Guide to Self-Advising Changing a Major
PDF Print E-mail

Changing a Major

If you decide to change your major, you need to visit one of the following individuals/offices:

Steps to Take

  • Print and complete the Add/Drop Change Form.
  • Take the signed form to the Business Office and pay the $10 fee. Students changing to either AHPP.AS or AHPP.CER are not required to pay the fee and can take the signed form to the Office of the Registrar.
  • Take the receipt and signed form to the Office of te Registrar for the change to go into effect.