Home Services & Support Counseling Services International Students
PDF Print E-mail

International Students

All international students are required to submit information regarding their visa status to the International Student Counselors in Edison Hall, Room 100, at the time of enrollment. For more information call Dr. Rita Burton or Lafayette Smith, Jr. at (732) 906-2546.

The International Student Counselor helps students enter MCC programs and provides resources to help meet the USCIS (formerly known as INS) requirements and regulations. Other areas of help include:

Online Resources: