EOF Educational Objectives
Satisfactory academic progress and maintaining your financial aid is strictly based on your personal responsibility and academic accountability. The following recommendations can help you to establish a sound personal management program toward success in college.
Your Responsibilities as an EOF student...
- Meet with your EOF Counselor on a bi-weekly basis.
- See your EOF Counselor before registering for classes.
- Commit to attending and participating in classes.
- Commit to this and other academic and counseling agreements.
- Seek out mentor instruction, tutoring and counseling.
- Attend EOF Workshops.
- See an EOF Counselor before withdrawing from coureses.
- Commit to maintaining a minimum GPA of 2.30.
- Notify EOF Office of personal information changes (i.e. address, name, phone).
- Assess priorities while attending MCC and explore future career choices and/or opportuntities.
- Understand that a lack of commitment to your educational requirements may jeopardize continuing in yur major and financial aid assistance.
*EOF students are not able to register unless they have a signature by their eof counselor and the registration hold has been released.