New Student Application
Steps to Apply to EOF:
- Complete the MCC admissions application (for full-time or part-time enrollment)
- Submit a high school transcript, G.E.D. and/or transcript from previous college attended to the Middlesex County College Admissions Office
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete and submit the EOF Application and your Individual/Family Tax Transcript to the EOF office
- Take your Placement Tests at the Testing Center.
- Register for and attend a New Student Orientation.
- Schedule your EOF Interview.
- EOF Slots (Grants and Services) are limited. Please apply early!
- If you intend to transfer into a 4-year institution's EOF program, you must be EOF at MCC to be eligible
- MCC EOF cannot guarantee your admission into another school’s EOF program
Download New Student Application Now