- Nursing assessment of health problems and referrals as needed.
- Health counseling to assist in coping with problems and to help promote healthier life-styles.
- First aid/urgent care that may help reduce serious complications.
- Diagnostic screenings that permit early intervention.
- Individual and group education sessions.
- Immunization offered "at cost" to students.
- Maintenance of health records required for all students participating in clinical areas required by contract with clinical sites.
- Sanitary supplies and condoms are available at the Health & Safety Office.
Our library of current health topics is available.
Here, at MCC health Services, we offer health care information to keep our students up-to -date with current health related topics and the promotion and maintenance of optimum health. We want all of our students to be healthy and the only way to do that is to become educated.
Our mission is to help change or remove health related barriers to learning while promoting optimal wellness. We enable individuals to make informed health care choices and empower students and staff to be self-directed.
Immunization shots and their cost:
- Tetanus – $25 each
- MMR – $65 each
- Hepatitis B – $48 each
- PPD – $10 each
The information you give to us is confidential!