Home Services & Support Registrar Personal Information Changes
PDF Print E-mail

Personal Information Change

Students may request a change to their personal information, such as name, address, phone, social security number, by completing a Change of Personal Information Form available at the Office of the Registrar.

Any request for a change in name or social security number must be submitted with official documentation verifying the change being requested, such as a social security card, marriage license or official court documents.

Documentation may be required for proof of residency when making a change of address, such as a current lease or deed, recent property tax bill, current utility bill, current credit card or bank statement, voter registration card or a valid New Jersey license or  voters registration card