Home Services & Support Registrar Policies & Procedures Academic Appeals
PDF Print E-mail

Academic Appeals

You may file a written appeal for an exception to an academic policy. You must be able to demonstrate that there are circumstances that warrant an exception. You should submit academic appeals to the academic dean of the division that administers your degree or certificate program. Your academic dean may meet with you to discuss your appeal. The decision of the dean is final. Appeal forms are available in your dean’s office and in the Office of the Registrar.

You should direct questions about a course grade to the course instructor or to the academic department chair of the course. All approved grade changes must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar within one year of the original grade assignment.