Jefferson College of Health Professions of Thomas Jefferson University and Middlesex County College
The purpose of this agreement is to establish an articulation between our institutions to facilitate transfer from Middlesex County College to Jefferson College of Health Professions of Thomas Jefferson University in the following programs:
Medical Technology ( 2+2 and 3+1 programs, post baccalaureate certificate, and entry level master’s level programs)
Nursing (Prelicensure, RN/BSN, and RN/BSN /MSN )
Guarantee of Admission
Jefferson College of Health Professions will guarantee admission to students who desire to transfer from Middlesex County College into our radiologic sciences, biosciences technologies, nursing, or occupational therapy programs under the following conditions:
- The student must complete all prerequisite credit requirements prior to enrollment at Thomas Jefferson University.
- The guarantee is extended as long as there are spaces in the entering class.
- A designated Middlesex County College representative must recommend the student for admission.
- The student must provide two leters of recommendation: one from the designated MCC representative and one from a personal, professional, or academic source
- The student must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.7 on a 4.0 scale. (Our programs of study require mastery of the physical sciences ans we have found that students with at least 3.0 GPA make the most successful transitions)
- The student must have earned at least a "C" in all transferred courses
- Students with disciplinary or criminal records are excluded from this guarantee.
For further information, please contact the MCC Transfer Advisor - ED100