Home Services & Support Transfer Center MCC Transfer Guide What four year colleges offer my major?
PDF Print E-mail

What four-year colleges offer my major?

To learn about specific majors offered at four year colleges both in state and out of state, you can visit their websites and view lists of the majors in their on-line catalogs. Hard copy catalogs for various colleges and universities across the U.S. as well as many other reference guides may be found in the Transfer Center Library, in the Department of Counseling & Career Services, located in Edison Hall 100.

To search for colleges and universities by State, Major, or by College Name, you may want to visit UnivSource or CollegeBoard.com or AnyCollege.com These websites are intended to help college-bound students and their advisors find information on higher education institutions in the United States and Canada. They are being constantly updated with new information, as and when it is gathered, so you may want to check back frequently.

Another source of excellent information, specifically New Jersey college and university information, is NJ Transfer. Links to each and every institution of higher education in the State of NJ can be found here as well as a data bank of information about the transferability of courses between the community college and the four year institutions.