The Physical Education Center features collegiate-sized basketball courts, a weight room, swimming and diving complex, a dance studio, and racquetball courts. The weight room has state-of-the-art treadmills, computerized exercise bikes, and Stairmasters. Schedules and rates are subject to change. Be sure to lock all valuables. Mini lockers are available, but please bring your own lock!
Children 16 years of age and under are not permitted in the Fitness Center.
- The general public may use the swimming pool. The cost is $5.00 per person, per session.
- Children 4 years of age and under are free.
- Children who are not toilet trained MUST wear a “wet” diaper.
- No flotation devices of any kind are permitted in the pool.
- There is a ratio of two (2) children to one (1) adult.
- Children 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in a bathing suit on the pool deck. This parent/guardian must also pay the $5.00 admission fee.
- Bathers must shower before entering the pool.
|General Use Fee||$5|
|Community, Non-Profit, and County Organizations||$80/hr|
The sauna will only be open during the hours listed on the schedule. Use of the sauna is free to MCC students and staff members with valid ID cards, as well as activity tag holders. Those who are not activity tag holders must pay a $5.00 fee. Please see the PE Director for use of the sauna.
- NO HONEY, DYES OR OILS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED IN THE SAUNA!
- Children 16 years of age and under are not permitted in the sauna.
- Each participant is entitled to play with one free guest. Additional guests will be charged $2.00 each with a total of four (4) to a court.
- Racquetball participants MUST WEAR EYE GUARDS!!!!
- SAME DAY ONLY racquetball reservations. Call 732-906-2558 before 5pm and 732-906-2560 after 5pm.
- MCC Community members include registered students charged the student service fee, full time faculty, full time staff, administrators, grants personell, teamsters, adjuncts and confidentials.
|MCC Community||General Public|
|Monday – Friday: 7am – 4pm||$10/hr||$10/hr|
|Monday – Friday: 4pm – 9pm||$10/hr||$20/hr|