- Corporate & Community Education
- Professional & Community Programs
- Camp Middlesex
- Career Training Center
- The Institute
- Customized Training Services
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Entrepreneurial Training Program for the Unemployed (ETPU)
- Industrial Distribution Warehousing & Logistics
- Intro to Logistics
- Introduction to Solar Electric Systems (PV) / Green Energy Sales and Service
- Management and Leadership Training
- NJBIA V Literacy Grant
- Practical Electronics Training
- SORA +plus Training Program
- Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
- Child Care Center
- Today’s Table
- FREE Allied Health Training
- Project SPAN
- Office of School Relations
- Youth Programs/GED
- Are You Unemployed?
- Maps & Directions
- Contact Us
Welcome to the Child Care Center!
The Middlesex County College Child Care Center is a full day educational program available to the local community as well as the College community. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for children ages 2-5 years old. We seek to create a high quality, developmentally appropriate atmosphere for learning.
Our Center works in partnership with our families. Cooperation and communication between the staff and our families keeps our children happy, healthy, and safe. Supporting the children’s total development gives them the best start for a successful future. Please note that hourly care is not available.
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 6:00pm during the Fall and Spring semester. We also offer extended care hours for parents who are taking evening classes at MCC.
What You Can Expect
Children are provided with breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack at no additional charge. Classrooms are age-graded, with one qualified teacher and at least one assistant in each room, based on class size. Tuition is based on the child’s age, and the number of days attended per week. See Fee Policy for details. Reduced rates are available to qualified applicants. Applicants for reduced fees must be full-time students, employed full-time, or participating in a job training program. No discounts are given for sick leave, vacations, or holiday closings.