How Do I Apply For VA Education Benefits?

You have two options: You can complete an application for education benefits online through VONAPP, VA’s electronic application website, or complete a paper application, VA Form 22-1990 (“Application for Education Benefits”). For more information, go to

You will need to apply to Middlesex County College and register for your classes before the Center for Veterans Services can certify your enrollment. You should begin by applying to MCC via the online application. You should also apply for Financial Aid through the FAFSA website at

Once you are registered for classes, contact the Center for Veterans Services staff and they will help you continue this process.